Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Meanwhile, while the fudgemaster was at work...

I was making dinner. It was supposed to be a luscious dinner of London Broil, twice baked potato (born of a huge potato, as you can see, that's just half), and bread (no vegetables for Mr. R. I think I made myself something). As you can see from the picture, it turns into a dinner of potato, bread, and shoe leather/steakum/chewy bit. The meat got a bit overdone. Mr. R (I WILL CAST BLAME HIS WAY) was concerned it was UNDERdone on the stovetop, and suggested it go in the oven for a bit. BAD MR. R!! BAD! Sigh. Oh well. The potato was good and the bread.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That potato looks delish. And ginormous.

Although I'm not exactly sure what a London Broil IS....excuse me, I must go wikipedia now...

Jules said...

i HEART the double baked potatoes. they are a fave of MEW. and JKD.

eirishis said...

You are the fudgemaster. Heh.