Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mmm...nachos


So, for whatever reason, I happened to watch 5 minutes of an episode of Paula where she makes nachos, and I HAD to have nachos RIGHT AWAY. So, R and I braved a terrifically exciting thunderstorm and headed up to the K-roger for some fatty ingredients, including beef, Velveeta (delicious and disgusting all at once), and tortilla chips. Basically, I just made taco beef, using some fab Penzey's taco seasoning provided by S in CO. I then headed up some delicious Velveeta in a saucepan and added some regular shredded cheese, a bit of milk, and a bit of beer. R said I can't make Velveeta anymore b/c it makes a mess. I then laid out some chips on a plate, topped with meat, cheese sauce, salsa, and chopped green onion and proceeded to slam with some beer. I guess I slammed too quickly, b/c then I felt a bit ill. But I'm SURE it was NOT the processed goodness of the Velveeta that caused it. No way.

Then I dragged R to BB&B to look at china. That's how we roll.

No comments: