Friday, October 26, 2007

Greek burgers

On Elle's suggestion, I made fancy poultry burgers with a Greek flair. Ground chicken, tons of Greek seasoning, feta, sundried tomatoes. Mix. Grill up. Eat on buns with mayo mixed with some sundried oil and a tiny dash of Greek seasoning. Also some roasted potato wedges. I enjoyed them, maybe not enough to make again give Mr. R's apprehension of the ground chicken. He did eat it, and said it was better than he anticipated - but given that he rolled his eyes and sighed when I told him what we were having that is a rather low bar. I would suggest them though, especially if you were looking for something to do with ground poultry. No pics, they weren't particularly pretty - kind of gray.

2 comments:

Jules said...

maybe better with ground turkey?

Wind Trapper said...

I am generally horrified by ground turkey, it's particular gray qualities, etc. However, I may give it another whirl in the future. I liked them, as I said, R is just generally bothered by NON BEEF in general. He'd probably tolerate pork, b/c pork is fatty and he lurves fat.