Thursday, March 16, 2006

Junk Food binge

For whatever reason (prob hormones), I'm all about junk this week. And just eating in general. Am constantly in a state of hunger or about-to-be-hungry. I purchased doritos and a candy bar today. I'm normally much healthier about my food choices, but powdered nacho cheese brings something out in me...

Tomorrow will hopefully be a totally awesome St. Pat's. I will likely have to work later than I'd planned (originally, was leaving at 12. Then 2. Then 3:30. Now I'm hoping to jet at 5). But then I will part-y on. Corned beef pizza, I will return to you once again.

To toast the holiday (sorry for those who've already seen this):

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.
Thy will be drunk,
(I will be drunk)
At home as in the tavern.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillage,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer,
The bitter and the lager.
Forever and ever.
Barmen.

No comments: