Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Two Fab Sandwiches

R and I dined on two fabulously delicious sandwiches last night - Venetian Panino and Nutella sandwiches. Mmm.

As you can read in the recipe, the Venetian panino are simply pieces of bread (we used ciabatta rolls) lathered with a cheese/garlic/dijon/butter spread and filled with ham or turkey. We then put ours on the panini grill and enjoyed.

The Nutella sandwiches are also simple. I used slices of a farm loaf I purchased at the WF, buttered the outer sides, and spread Nutella thickly on one slice. I then grilled them on a griddle and served sliced in half with a dusting of powdered sugar. Mmm. I attempted to take a photo, but the batteries on my camera were not being helpful.

A shoutout to Elle, who prepared some delicious snickerdoodles and shared some with me. I've now eaten 3. Only 1 left. Its fate is sealed....

No comments: