Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fatty McFatterton cookies

We're having a bake sale at work today and feeling rather uninspired, opted to make the Barefoot Contessa pecan shortbread cookies. They are easy - a fairly traditional shortbread dough - flour, sugar, butter - with flavoring and a bit of salt.

I failed to take pics as I went along - I wasn't in that mode - but I remembered towards the end.

Here's the dough being rolled out and cut - I've no idea why it looks like strawberry ice cream, it was decided NOT pink.

And into the oven with the lovely cookies:

And finally, the platter ready for presentation to the bake sale poobas.

Hopefully they sell - I don't need them at home tempting me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They did sell! Of course... anything made from the talented "slam your food" baker will sell... :)