Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beef beef and more beef!

When I went to Buffalo a few weeks ago, Miss M's parents made delicious beef shish-ka-bobs. As in, I couldn't stop eating meat good. I'm not a huge meat fan - I only really make it because Mr. R enjoys it so much. I'd go weeks without meat, probably, if given the choice. But I digress. This marinade was fabulous.

I took a London broil, and put it in said marinade (apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire) and let it sit for 2 days (oops, I didn't plan well) Then Mr. R grilled it.



Sliced it up and served with some mushrooms/peppers that will cooked on a high heat in the oven - roasted, I guess is what you'd say. And rice with green onion. Yum!

1 comment:

Mo said...

Yea! I'm glad it worked out and we can help increase your love of the land of meat!