Friday, January 06, 2006

FRIDAY! YEE FRICKETY HAW!

Hello. First, a shout-out to Miss A - hope the Friday goes well.

Second, can we discuss how much I lurve coffee lately? Caffeine, especially that found in the lovely coffee provided by Caribou Coffee, is a wonderfully unhealthy appetite suppressant and helps me get through my long mornings. Their Reindeer Blend is my friend. Although for those of you who are REALLY bored, this is sorta interesting re: Caribou.

Apart from some delightful Johnsonville breakfast sausage, I've also had some yogurt. Just a few bites. Mmm. I will soon be light 'n' fit. Not light AND fit. Light 'N' Fit.

We'll see if I can make it through a traveling weekend and stick to the diet. Please keep fingers crossed that my car doesn't automatically veer towards the McDonald's at the rest stops on the NY Thruway.

Meal plan for dinner, yet again inspired by the lovely but anorexically small Giada: Chicken, doused with a wet rub of olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and thyme, baked under a lovely layer of bacon. Mmm. Bacon. I don't understand how vegetarians can resist baaaaacon....mmm......gurgle....

FYI - I'm down 2 pounds from my horrifying weight on Tuesday night. An optimist would view this as resulting from my low carbing and exercise. A pessimist attribute it simply to normal flux. Pessimists can bite me.

For all you Cosmo (the drink, not the mag) lovers out there who aren't trying to squash into a heavily boned wedding dress (that sounded REALLY pervy), check this out for a Cranberry Granita recipe. Again, can you believe how thin she is?

No comments: