Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weekend wrap up


Although many have already heard this, over the weekend, at a baby shower, I managed to resist the following delicacies:

1) Cake from the fabulous B-lo bakery, Dessert Deli (see photo)
2) Cookies, fruits, biscotti, and other sweet items to be dipped in a chocolate fountain
3) Chips and crackers of various varieties
4) Some kind of pastry like item
5) Fried ravioli
6) Egg rolls, a personal fave.

I instead ate a pound of raw veggies and some cheese. And a Diet Coke. Yee haw.

On the plus side, I found yet ANOTHER fab Zinfandel. Gnarly Head Old Vine Zin. Fab, yet again. Me likey.

Much thanks to the MOH for another fab weekend in B-Lo. And for letting me temporarily take control over her kitchen with my lowish carb fare.

That's it...not much else to report on food-wise. More soon.

No comments: