Monday, January 09, 2006

Today's food update

Today, I've had 2 Johnsonville sausage, a cheese square (3/4 oz. of colby jack, more later), a salad with ROBUSTO Italian dressing, half a yogurt, and peanuts. Delicious, salty peanuts. I highly recommend some nuts for a snack, they get the job done.

While I enjoyed the taste of the colby jack cheese, it is v. squishy and got sweaty after mere minutes out of the fridge. Two qualities I find HIGHLY upsetting in cheese. Will stick with my delish sharp cheddah.

Tonight, am entertaining the MOB (mother of bride, thanks Miss A) with a repeat performance of last week's (and last weekend's) pork chops, green beans, and salad. Then I'll probably scarf a low carb ice cream bar. I cannot recommend these more strongly. They rule. The Almond Bars and Cones in particular.

Peace out homeys.

No comments: