Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ladies Night

While our husbands were away (Mr. R in Alabama, Mr. Elle in Cleveland), Mrs. Elle and I opted to have a Ladies Night with finger foods and fun. Fun included Jeopardy, DAIRY QUEEN, and some Guitar Hero. Finger food included the following:

Some lovely baking mix/cheese/sausage balls:


Some fun biscuity crab swiss cheesy things:


Some fried zucchini (seasoned breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese to coat):


A veritable cornucopia of snacky-goodness (we had more veg too, note the prosciutto wrapped asparagus)

3 comments:

Elle said...

You forgot the vodka still works!! I must say...it was a very fun homemade happy hour. I have to mention that the Guitar Hero unleashed something in MBC. I introduced her to the game with Boston's "More Than a Feeling" and as I rocked out, I looked over and she had sprung from a food-induced coma and was practically ripping the fake guitar from my hands...like many guitarists, the whammy bar was her only downfall...

Anonymous said...

Aw, fun! You guys should send the boys away more often :)

Mo said...

You ladies are so fun! I also confess to a love of the guitar hero. It can get very ugly very fast.