Friday, January 11, 2008

Lazy dinner

Bacon, eggs, toast. Very easy, very quick. I'm no longer allowed to cook eggs in my house because, I "am not the master." Here is the master at work making his scrambled eggs. He shuns pre-scrambling the eggs - all eggs are put into the pan whole then scrambled. He says he likes some flecks of white in his eggs. He even shuns shredding the cheese, hence, the small hunks of cheddar. I can't fault him though, they come out fluffy, flavorful, and not dry/watery. I guess he's onto something....

5 comments:

Livin' On Hollywood said...

I, too, am a fan of the "non-scramble" method. My favorite plan, however, is to fry up some potatos O'Brien, crack the eggs over them, stir it all together, and once the eggs are done you pile cheese all over it and cover the pan so it melts. Mmmm...

Oh, almost forgot. Don't forget a generous helping of sriracha on the side.

Wind Trapper said...

Sriracha, for those not in the know, is a spicy chili hot sauce/pastey kind of dealio. Our friend is very culturally diverse in her breakfasting.

Livin' On Hollywood said...

Others may know this condiment as "cock sauce". In case that helps anyone out there to recognize this stuff.

And yes, there is a picture of a male chicken on the bottle. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Jules said...

D enjoys his huevos much like the example given in comment one. Just add crumbly bacon and stir. Everything is better with bacon.