Thursday, April 24, 2008

Monthly menu fave

We're nearing the end of our monthly menu tour, and the latest installment is BBQ chicken, rice, and the oh-so-healthy canned green beans (green is a loosely-applied adjective to describe the beans).

So, I took several chicken breasts and left them to soak all day in their BBQ marinade - cider vinegar, crushed garlic cloves, black pepper, and a few hefty squirts of prepared BBQ sauce.

Before cooking, they must be dried. This is kind of gross looking
Regardless of how well I dry them, they splatter a lot while being cooked. Hence, the lid.
And then slam it with some rice and greenish beans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first two pictures of the chicken kinda scare me, but the outcome looks good :)

Anonymous said...

the first two pictures of the chicken kinda scare me, but the outcome looks good :)

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows vista ultimate 32bit ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg